Be the Best Nanny Newsletter asked mothers and fathers of multiples that employ nannies or au pairs what help they need most from their in-home caregivers. The answers from 383 mothers and fathers of multiples is listed here.
Mothers and Fathers of Multiples Want Their Nannies or Au Pairs to Help Them With:
1. Bathing the babies while the mother or father plays with, or bathes, the other baby.
2. Help with feeding the babies.
3. Cleaning the kitchen.
4. Go grocery shopping or help with running errands.
5. Take the babies' older brother(s) or sister(s) out for an outing.
6. Care for the babies while the mother or father sleeps, runs errands, goes to the gym, or steps out for fresh air.
If you are a partent of multiples what type of help do you need most from an in-home childcare provider? If you are a nanny or au pair how do you help the parents of multiples?