"Yes" to Allow Anonymous Comments
"No" to No Longer Allow Anonymous Comments
To reduce the risk of "flaming" from anonymous visitors, readers of the Be the Best Nanny Newsletter blog have asked that commenters be required to register. Registration would not require any private contact information be revealed.
Registration would require the commenter to have one of the following:
1. Google account, (gmail address or easy to make with any current email address and password),
2. WordPress account (http://(username).wordpress.com),
3. LiveJournal account (http://(username).livejournal.com),
4. TypePad account(http://profile.typepad.com/(username), or
5. AIM or AOL account (http://openid.aol.com/(user name).
Should we require commenters to register?
"Yes" to allow anonymous postings or
"No" to not allow anonymous postings.
Comment below or email Stephanie@bestnannynewsletter.com with your vote!