- Require 50% discount on brand-name prescriptions (Rxs) and begin phasing-in federal subsidies for generic Rxs.
- Initiate bonus payments to health care providers in under-served areas.
- Prohibit insurance plans from raising co-pays.
- Reward most efficient facilities.
- Freeze income threshold for Medicare Part Premiums through 2019 at 2010 levels.
- Reduce Medicare Part D premium subsidy for individuals at $85,000, couple/$170,000.
- Create an Innovation Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services to increase efficiency and produce better results.
- Establish program to provide transition services to high-risk beneficiaries.
Do you think some of these changes will effect you or your loved ones?