Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glitter
We all know most nannies and au pairs are crafty. And since there's still plenty of time to make holiday decorations and gifts with your charges, for Product Review Sunday we highly recommend downloading a coupon for Martha Stewart Crafts™ fine glitter. The coupon can be used at Michael's stores. Click here to download the coupon.
Here are some craft ideas to use the Martha Stewart Crafts glitter:
Glitter Ball Ornament:
1. In a cupcake wrapper or glitter tray, mix 4 parts Verdelite glitter with 1 part Sterling glitter.
2. Apply glittering glue to a plain ball ornament with a brush.
3. Sprinkle all over with the glitter mixture, shaking off excess. Let dry.
Glitter Stripe Tags:
1. Cut an assortment of tag shapes in various sizes from craftstock.
2. Apply a strip of double-sided tape at an angle to the bottom of a tag. Trim it even with the tag’s edge. Remove the tape backing and sprinkle with Smoky Quartz glitter.
3. Apply another strip and glitter with Florentine Gold.
4. Punch a hole at the top and string with ribbon or baker’s twine.
5. Experiment with different arrangements of strips, including weaving strips together or mixing thick and thin widths.
WHAT HOLIDAY CRAFTS HAVE YOU MADE WITH THE KIDS THIS YEAR?