Each and every person has the right to feel safe in their lives and good about themselves. So, pbskids.org It’s My Life web site put together a guide to share the basics of dealing with bullies.
The different types of bullying are:
1. Physical bullying means:
- Hitting, kicking, or pushing someone, or even just threatening to do it,
- Stealing, hiding or ruining someone's things,
- Making someone do things he doesn’t want to do.
- Refusing to talk to someone,
- Spreading lies or rumors about someone,
- Making someone feel left out or rejected.
Has a child you have cared for ever been bullied?