Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reusable Sandwich Wraps: Kid Konserve Food Kozies

Products Nannies and Au Pairs Love

We love helping kids become more environmentally friendly, even at school. Our favorite reusable lunch boxes are bento boxes. But, did you know there are eco-friendly wraps for foods too? Yep, our favorite reusable sandwich wraps are Kid Konserve Food Kozy

Stop using plastic baggies altogether when you stock up on these innovative reusable Food Kozies. You can wrap sandwiches, bagels and cream cheese, tortilla roll-ups, meat and cheese slices, apple slices, or whatever you want to wrap up for the kids for lunch. The Kozies also double as an on-the-go placemat! These Kozies make perfect refrigerator storage for blocks of cheese, cut meats, cut vegetables, or anything else you otherwise would store in plastic wrap, plastic baggies, or foil.



1 comment:

Nanny said...

As cute and clever as this product looks I think platic wrap and tin foil is 100% easier. If my boss wants me to use it I would, but for myself, it's more work, more to clean, I would prefer using saran wrap and reynolds wrap.