Sunday, April 1, 2012

Baby Einstein Sweet Sea Dreams Mobile

Products Nannies Love
By Maria J., Newark, NJ

What I like most about this mobile are the three soothing sounds to choose from: melodies, ocean sounds, and white noise. I like the ocean sound best because it soothes the baby very well. I also love that the sound you choose to play lasts about 25-minutes. With my first child all mobiles we tried never lasted more than about 10-minutes. Our baby loves the gentle light and the primary colors.

The 2-in-1 mobile base has a mirror for self discovery and detaches to become a soother. The remote control is active up to 15-feet so you won't disturb baby's sleep and the battery indicator light will light up when the battery is low.

Although the manufacturer says it has an Universal Crib Attachment I will admit it was a little tricky getting it to stay on the crib. But, my husband got it to work eafter a few tries. Overall, I really am pleased with the Baby Einstein Sweet Sea Dreams Mobile and would recommend it for nannies, au pairs, and parents.



1 comment:

Cindy Ramos said...

Another item a musician should consider is a good light fixture. At that point, it is more about decorating accents. Obviously, if you want to teach piano, you need to know how to actually play the piano. Even though the baby grand piano is larger than upright, they are relatively lighter.