Friday, May 11, 2012
Boy Breast Feeds on Time Magazine Cover
I wasn't going to post about the Time magazine cover showing a boy breast feeding from his mother. Discussions over this photo on the cover of the magazine have spread like wildfire all over the Internet.
But, nannies are a more compassionate audience when it comes to the topic of breast feeding and Attachment Parenting.
And I wonder if a nanny easily work for parents that follow the attachment parenting philosophy if s/he does not agree with the same philosophy?
Click here to ear a video clip and read more about the eight principles of attachment parenting.
The Eight Principles of Attachment Parenting:1. Prepare for Pregnancy, Birth, and Parenting
2. Feed with Love and Respect
3. Respond with Sensitivity
4. Use Nurturing Touch
5. Ensure Safe Sleep, Physically and Emotionally
6. Provide Consistent and Loving Care
7. Practice Positive Discipline
8. Strive for Balance in Personal and Family Life