Thursday, September 13, 2012

Do You Use Your Car for Work? Gas Mileage Reimbursement - Updates From The Nanny Tax Experts

Kathy Webb of posted helpful information about Reimbursement of Expenses yesterday. Click here to see the information shared on the blog.
I urge nannies to look to check out the gas mileage reimbursement form available for download from the Microsoft web site that Ms. Webb recommends. Click here to see the mileage log/ reimbursement form from Microsoft.

If you use your car for work purposes (driving kids or errands for your employers) you should be reimbursed the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) gas mileage allowance. Currently, that amount is 55.5 cents per mile. The gas mileage covers all costs of using your own car including: cost of gas, car insurance, and maintenance.


AuPairDebbie said...

I do not drive my car for work.

Motorrecord said...

Thanks for your posts, I am looking forward for future posts.By Automobile maintenance records online