For starters, nannies need a vacation. Second, there may be something wrong with your child. Plus, eight other things your nanny is too scared to tell you. Click here to see article.
1. Nannies are not your maid.
2. Nannies need a vacation.
3. Parents need to discipline your children.
4. Nannies want a raise.
5. They see other nannies yelling at — or ignoring — other children.
6. That Christmas present? They hated it.
7. Your kids need more attention … from you.
8. Your kid has a developmental problem.
9. It is not OK when you don't pay on time.
10. Nannies want to be treated with respect.
Click here to see article.