Friday, March 18, 2011

Opportunities for Nannies to Learn

International Nanny Association Conference and Free Webinar

Research confirms what we all intuitively understand: that superior training and education results in nannies that provide superior childcare. Click here to read "Nanny Training: Higher Education Commands Higher Wages."

Here are two great opportunities for nannies to learn:

2011 INA Annual Conference
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay
Thursday, May 12, 2011 - Sunday, May 15, 2011
Early Bird Registration
Ends March 24, 2011
Click here to learn more about the 2011 INA Annual Conference

Free Webinar Hop On The Bus
By All About Nanny Care
March 28, 2011 from 7:30pm to 9pm EST

Nanny Sue Downey we present this webinar about the transition every nanny will eventually go through -- leaving the family. Transitioning is never easy but it’s an opportunity to be a true professional. The webinar will explore the stages of grief to help you move through this tough time with grace. Leaving the family in a healthy way is important to the kids as well as you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for info but 99.9% of us nannies cannot attend conferences or webinars due to our schedules.

Anonymous said...

I too find it difficult to attend the conferences, due to needing to take a little time off- and the expense of the conf. fees/ airline ticket/ hotel/ meals, etc.
But there are a few "scholarships available to help lessen the costs.
If you really want to go one year- you need to plan ahead. I've been to several nanny conferences and have always been happy I planned ahead and went. I've made so many great contacts and learned so much, the most important was all the support I rec'd, and I came back full of new ideas and energy!

I love the FREE webinars! I too work a crazy long schedule, have my own home, family, etc...however if you can't make it to the live presentation- you can view the webinar on-line after it's over- anytime you wish.

So, there is NO excuse for not pursuing these webinars- they truely are fantastic- and even when I think I know everything there is to know on a topic- I always learn something new- especially on how to bring up touchy subjects in a professional manner.

Thank you so much ~All About Nanny Care~ for offering these wonderful FREE series! It truely shows you care about nannies! Keep up the OUTSTANDING WORK!